Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick Love Spell --> magic-spells-and-potions.com

 

Hi everyone! So, the last time I posted a beauty spell, there were a lot of hits (really meaning you liked it!!!), so this is a love spell. The thing about love spells is they shouldn't really be used if you are breaking the 3x3 law (do unto you sort of thing) because taking a person's free will is against magic. Instead, this is to include that 3x3 law so you aren't breaking it! Later I'll be posting another beauty spell, so come check me out. Also, I'll be posting a good luck spell because I have a concert tonight and I need all the luck I can get! Blessed Be!

 

 

The Love Attraction Spell / Love Attraction Ritual

Featuring The Law Of Three

Light a candle.

Focus on the person/animal/object/creature/spirit/being that is your example of love, and of which you want more in your life.

If your mind drifts to "the bad bits of the squid" say to yourself out aloud and in your mind at the same time, "Only the love! Let me feel the love!" and focus on the sensations and feelings of loving someone/something with all your heart.

Remember that if you are using the law of three, the purer your vibration and the stronger your energy can be, the more powerful the good effects that come back to you in turn.

When you feel only love (admiration, wonderment, beauty, awesome, I love!) take a deep breath and say:

I now call love into my life
according to the law of three
love is my goal, love is my due,
love is my will, so will it be.
Clap your hands three times, then blow out the candle.

It's easy, a very good practice spell indeed and makes you feel really good, powerful, vibrant. As all good magic spells should!

So there we have it.

Thanks for your question, it's a good question and I'll post a version of this publicly too because it is such a useful all round spell that uses the principles of magic, and of love, well, they are the same!

Lots of blessings to you and may you find more love than you ever expected!


Information for this post came from the website http://magic-spells-and-potions.com/asksfx/love_attraction_ritual_love_spell_law_of_three.htm

When you have time, check it out, because it is a pretty good website and it also helps to deal with the teen problems of how we don't get much money for supplies or what our parents will think of this, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment