Monday, May 6, 2013

My Promised Spells - Luck and Confidence


Hi everyone! Like I promised, a good luck spell! When you do write out your wish, use standard poetry form (first line rhymes with the second, third rhymes with fourth, etc.), because 1. it does sound cool, 2. that is how most spells are written (as seen below). And now that I have my Book of Shadows back, I will post your beauty spell!
Wait, what is a Book of Shadows? I ams SO glad you asked. You see, a Book of Shadows (for all of you who have NEVER heard of such a thing) is a collection of events, spells, notes, anything that has to do with your practiceing with magic. You want to write EVERYTHING that you learn down so that you never forget and you can pass it down to your younglins! Also, you can record anything in it: Dreams, Thoughts, Spells, How many times you've seen your crush and his class schedual, anything! Because this is YOURS and only yours until you give it to the next generation. I will be looking for a way to bless your Book of Shadows, because...I still need too...BUT you can use ANY notebook, drawing book, music book, ANYTHING, as long as you feel a connection to it and it reflects you and your personality. Now, why don't you look over this good luck spell and then the beauty spell. Since I have MY Book of Shadows, we'll be able to do actual lessons! P.s. Wish me luck tonight! I hope my concert goes great!
Blessed Be!

Good Luck Spell
Casting this spell requires some preparation. You need to write your wish on a small piece of paper, hold it folded in your hand and then visualize your wish coming true. Thereafter, you should chant the above spell and burn the paper.
On this sheet my wish be told
No aspect of my heart withhold
For this I need quick fruition
So that my life may match my vision.

Confidence Spell

What you'll need:
  • A small shell or other item you can carry with you
  • Yellow candle
Light the candle and hold it in your right hand. Say:
"Please give me confidence
So I can be the best
I failed it once
But now I will be better than the rest"
Pass the shell through the flame and say:
"May this be my lucky charm so my wish can come true"
Kiss the shell for good luck and pass it through the flame one last time and say:
"May my charm help me in all I do"
Keep the shell with you, touching it frequently to fill you with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment