Saturday, March 16, 2013

True to Your Heart


Yesterday I got home and found what I had ordered in the mail; my Ankh necklace. The reason that I bought this necklace was to show that I was committed to what I have chosen and I will soon take more steps to my beliefs and to expand my horizons on it, but I think for all of you it would be wise to engulf yourself in your beliefs in anyway possible. And for those of you who would have a hard time with actually showing this side because of the fear in showing your family, friends, community, you don't have to wear a Pentacle on a necklace or get a tattoo of the Goddess.

It can be your favorite necklace, even your own cross or Rosary, it's fine because your showing a belief in a faith, but you don't have to say "Oh, since it's a cross I can't wear it or else I'll be worshiping Jesus and God". It doesn't have to be like that. People will assume that you may be worshiping God, and that is fine, but it is in your heart what that symbol represents, not anyone else's who think like they are all supreme. What you make of things it will become (my own quote).

No comments:

Post a Comment