Friday, February 14, 2014

Simple Love Spells




It's Valentines day, also the full moon is tomorrow, so this is just about the right time to be doing some spells, especially love spells. Let me remind you to not take a person's free will when casting a love spell. Also, it would be a really good think if you just took a minute to meditate on love and the kind of love that you want if you do cast a love spell.

Easy Love Spell To Capture His Heart

Need: White votive candle

On a Friday evening, light the white votive candle saying:
"May this flame of passion burn within your heart,
 from me, you will not part
 with harm to none
 So mote it be - it is done!"
Allow the white candle to burn out while you meditate upon your love.

This next spell is one that I have tried and has worked!!!


Spell to give you a romantic dream about someone.

Because, you know, sometimes you just want one. :) Also, with a few minor adjustments, you can use it to send the other person romantic dreams about you.
Directions: Find something that symbolizes the person you want to dream of, such as a photo, something they gave you, something they said to you written on paper, etc. Just before going to sleep, recall your most favorite memories with them, then hold the object on your heart and chant:
With these treasured memories,
sweet dreams of you shall come to me.
The way you laugh, the way you smile,
my heart, it skips, it leaps a mile.
Your gentle breath, your tender touch,
I long for you, so very much.
Your lips so soft, your eyes so bright,
I need you on this lonely night.
Let me feel you, smell your scent,
taste your mouth, you're heaven sent.
Close me in your warm embrace,
and make my heart begin to race.
Pull me ever closer, near,
tell me what I need to hear.
Fulfill my every earthly desire,
until my passion roars like fire.
As is my will, this shall be done,
my magick dream has now begun!
Put the object under your pillow after reading the chant and then go to sleep straight away! :) Enjoy!

Spell To Attract A Lover With No One Particular In Mind 

At sunset on Friday when the moon is waxing, cast into a blazing fire any five of these herbs: basil, catnip, coriander, ginger, jasmine, juniper berries, lavender, lovage, rosemary, rose petal, violet or yarrow.  You should pick each fresh if that’s practical.  As the herbs burn, recite the following: 
“My true love’s face I’ve yet to see.
I know not what his (or her) name may be.
But soon his (her) heart well beat for me.
Come hither my love.
So may it be.”  

Simple Love Spell

An easy love spell to make will require the following a pen, white paper, pink candle and should be done on a Friday evening. Start by lighting your candle and then with your pen and paper write your first name and you lover's last name. Draw a circle around the names and close your eyes and meditate on what you want and the say 3 times 'our fate is sealed we are one so mote it be it is done'.

Let's try those on for size for today! Also, Happy Valentine's day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment