Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simple Sleep And Dreams of Soul Mates Spells




Lately I haven't been having the best of luck with sleeping. There's a certain spell that I have used that was to help me with my sleep, but, with the help of my eight-month old baby brother, no such luck. So, even though this might not help me, at least it will help you!




This spell comes from immortaltalkkyle from the website http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/dream_spells/2743/page.html. Please feel free to use this, since the creator has given his permission.


Spirits of the Night,
Help me this week.
Spirits of the Night,
Help me gain sleep. (x3)









The time has come

to let my body rest
and gently, I drift
away


Away

from the day
and into the night
starlit bright,
the colour blessed dimensions
are awaiting me.


There I will do

my work and my play
until it is time
to return to the day


Smooth and gentle

ocean wide,
in and out
in even Flow -


Now I bid myself goodnight

and with that,
turn out the light.




Repeat until tired. 

Where I am is safe and warm, 
I am hidden from the storm, 
I can close my eyes and breathe, 
Let all my worries leave. 

from http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/simple-spell-calm-nerves-and-help-sleep-t15761.html




Now, for some interesting spells, here's some spells to find your soulmate. Please, let me know if any of these work!



A ritual that lets you dream of your soul mate, you should envision
in your dream a foot-bridge, and that you fall into the water below it,
and that someone comes to pull you out. That person is your soul mate. 

Before you go to sleep, on the night of a full moon, gather a bowl (wooden,
if possible) full of rain water and a flat stick. Place the stick over the
top of the bowl, like a little bridge over the water. Then, place the items
underneath your bed and go to sleep.




If you are wondering whether a certain person is your soulmate, this is the spell for you. Perform this spell and have your soulmate appear to you in a dream.
You will need:
  • 3 almonds
  • 3 raisins
  • Milk
  • Honey
Take the almonds and raisins, and put them underneath your pillow before you go to bed. Prepare a cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of honey just before sleeping. If you follow these instructions, you will dream of your soulmate.



SOULMATE DREAM SPELL

What you need: 1 red candle, an altar with a pentagram upon it

Turn out the lights and place the candle at the middle of the pentagram, sit cross legged

in front of the altar, then say:

"Let me dream a bright dream with my soulmate send him/her to me now.

I wish to see him/her this night. So mote it be!"

The more times you say it the more power your spell gains. Another spell you can do is go

outside when it is a full moon out look at the moon and braid your hair as you do, then go

to sleep and dream of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment