Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Wishes




So, guess what??? Today is my birthday! What's even special is that I am sixteen today! As a birthday gift, my mother gave me some shirts with skulls on them (which is very big of her since she hates skulls and crosses) and I got a little monkey from my baby brother Logan. Also, my father gave me some paint brushes and some Yu-Gi-Oh cards from my sister, but the best part was getting a laptop!!! So, yes, I am writing this post from my laptop! How great is that?



Alright, now onto some real magic. Today I am going to post a spell, very simple and quick, about making your birthday wish come true. Many of your birthdays may have passed already, but here's something to look forward to using.

What You Will Need:

A Cake (can be a small piece)
A Candle

When you use a candle, use the color that is either represented by you (your favorite color) or your birth month. It doesn't have to be a big huge candle with blue berry scents, it can just be one of those small regular birthday candles. Now, you have to say the following BEFORE you make your wish. Think it in your head while your family is singing happy birthday to you to keep it more of a secret or have them speak it with you out loud, no requirement. So, here is what you have to say.

"a year has come, 
a year has passed,
 i'll make my birthday wish at last, 
magick powers old and new 
make my birthday wish come true!"

And that is it and make your wish! Well, I didn't get the chance to use it this year, but maybe one of you will get the chance! If you do, make sure to tell me all about it! Well, that's it, except for the following video. Just so you know, this is not me, just another Pagan teenager kind of like me. Any way, take information down into your Book of Shadows and follow some ideas and make sure to make your own.

Blessed be!


No comments:

Post a Comment