Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Merry Meet

Hello to all. I am kind of new to this - blogging I know about, but Wicca is kind of new to me - but bear with me. I've been interested in Wicca for about four years, and is has become a real interest in my life that I would like to progress, this is why I have created this blog. This blog is not just to help me, but it will also help many other witches - teenagers, adults, who knows! - in the practices of Wicca and I hope that it helps a lot. So, since this is kind of the beginning of a new road for me, I guess I could tell you about myself. My name is Trina, I love art, music, writing, anything that has to do with being creative. My Zodiac is Gemini, my element is Air, and I am kind of carefree about my feelings, but I will feel the heat of the burn once it hits me. I love mythology, Egyptian the most, but I know a lot about Greek, Roman, and hopefully Hindu and Chinese. I'm in my Sophomore year of high school, but I've had a lot happen to me in fifteen years that has made me wise beyond my years. Death is a good friend of mine, and my family wouldn't be happy to know the path that I have chosen for myself - but this isn't about them so that makes me kind of feel better. My mother's side of the family is made up of Jehovah Witnesses, my father's side is Catholic, my step-dad's side is Mormon, and my step-mom's side is Christian, so being the Pagan isn't something that has been expected of me in my family. My favorite color is Purple, Black, Red, and Blue, and I hope to find out a lot more about myself soon. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment