Monday, December 23, 2013

Passionate Dream Spell

Hi everyone! I just tried this spell last night, and, damn, does it work.  As I dreamed last night it was as if all of it was real and lucid. I enjoyed it so much that I think I might do it again tonight! Thing is, I didn't remember most of my dream well, it could be a side effect or it could just be me, but you might want to take some precaution before using this spell if you want to remember every single moment.

Anyway, here's the spell, try it out. If you don't get it on the first try, don't worry about it. Just meditate/think on the spell. The spell says you should have something that the person touched or gave you if you want to dream of a certain person, something to symbolize that person, but I didn't have anything of my person so I guess it's not a necessity, but it'll help boost the spell I think, and after saying the spell you have to think on the memories that you have of that person.

Quite simple, don't worry. It might be a wise thing to be pretty sleepy so you just fall asleep after saying the spell so your mind doesn't wander to other things. Well, good luck, I hope this spell works wonders on all of you like it did me! Also, this spell can be ADJUSTED so that the person you want has dreams of you. Just a thought!


With these treasured memories,
sweet dreams of you shall come to me.
The way you laugh, the way you smile,
my heart, it skips, it leaps a mile.
Your gentle breath, your tender touch,
I long for you, so very much.
Your lips so soft, your eyes so bright,
I need you on this lonely night.
Let me feel you, smell your scent,
taste your mouth, you're heaven sent.
Close me in your warm embrace,
and make my heart begin to race.
Pull me ever closer, near,
tell me what I need to hear.
Fulfill my every earthly desire,
until my passion roars like fire.
As is my will, this shall be done,
my magick dream has now begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment